- Improved posture
- Breath (plays an important role. Deep breathing, centring and a relaxed diaphragm
- Vestibular system (inner ear)
- Eyesight (Anchor for body position)
- CNS (Central Nervous system)
- Spinal cord and the brain responsible for almost everything we do from simple to more complex
Mental health issues are massive in society now. Meditating actually changes your brain, and with it, the way your body responds to stress, anxiety, depression and post-traumatic stress disorders.
Your muscles must be strong enough to support our body weight. You will learn to train the body in an effective manor, so you will be using the correct set of muscles and not favouring the other muscle groups to come in and help, as this can result in a negative effect with both posture and balance.